SUBSCRIBE
  • Home
  • About Us
    • Contact
No Result
View All Result
Discern Report
Discern Report
  • Home
  • About Us
    • Contact
No Result
View All Result
Discern Report
No Result
View All Result
Home Type Curated

The U.S. Conducts “Routine” Nuclear Missile Tests

by Mac Slavo
June 9, 2024
in Curated, Opinions
Nuclear Explosion
JD's Links

(SHTF Plan)—The United States ruling class has conducted “routine” nuclear missile tests. The American military has announced it carried out two tests of intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs) over the past three days, while claiming the tests are “routine,” and have nothing to do with the rising war tensions.

According to a report by RT, two Minuteman III missiles were launched from Vandenberg Space Force Base in California on Tuesday and Thursday, the Pentagon said. They were armed with dummy re-entry vehicles instead of the nuclear warheads they would normally carry.



“This test launch is part of routine and periodic activities intended to demonstrate that the U.S. nuclear deterrent is safe, secure, reliable, and effective to deter 21st-century threats and reassure our allies,” the Air Force Global Strike Command said about Tuesday’s launch.

There have been “over 300” tests of this kind so far, the Pentagon stated. It made sure to say that this week’s launches were “not the result of current world events.”

Russia also began a series of tactical nuclear exercises in one of its military districts last month.  But the Kremlin called it a response to the “unprecedented” Western escalation of the Ukraine conflict, fully claiming its tests have everything to do with the global war tensions. Since the tests, Ukraine has allegedly targeted two of Russia’s early-warning radars, raising the possibility of a nuclear exchange.

So far, there has not been any word from the military industrial complex, or the ruling class of the U.S. as to whether or not these tests were successful.

In 2021, the head of the US Strategic Command lamented that the service life of the Minuteman III cannot be extended for much longer. “That thing is so old that, in some cases, the drawings don’t exist anymore,” Admiral Charles Richard said at the time. The drawings that do exist are “like six generations behind the industry standard,” while the technicians who can fully understand them “are not alive anymore.”

Earlier this year, the Pentagon awarded a $405 million contract for the maintenance and service of Minuteman III missiles to Boeing.

Biblical worldview. Conservative perspectives. All the links from across the web that Patriots need updated throughout the day in one spot.
Advisor Bullion Surge

Tags: LedeMilitaryNuclear MissilesSHTF PlanTop Story
Next Post
Donald Trump

Democrats Are Panicking, Nothing Stops Trump, Even Conviction

Comments 1

  1. Paul says:
    2 years ago

    Awarded to Boeing? Their planes are falling apart in real time. Good choice. Since Joe Rogan (obviously not well read nor student of history) thinks non Native born people should be allowed to e US President so long as they sound patriotic maybe the Pentagon should award Air Bus our nuclear arsenal maintenance is they talk a good talk? Obama and Biden espouse patriotism as they systematically destroyed the Country led us up to open Civil war and on WW3 threshold. Boeing is not doing well.

    Reply

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

  • About Us
  • America First Newsletter
  • Contact
  • Home
  • Integrating With Augusta Precious Metals
  • Newsletter
  • Privacy Policy
Site Operated By JD Rucker.

© 2023 America First Report.

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Original
  • Curated
  • Aggregated
  • News
  • Opinions
  • Videos
  • Podcasts
  • About Us
  • Contact
  • Privacy Policy

© 2023 America First Report.

Are you sure want to unlock this post?
Unlock left : 0
Are you sure want to cancel subscription?