Today’s high priests of climate-change apocalypse are undoubtedly correct in predicting that in just a few short years, the earth may well become miserable, wretched and almost uninhabitable by human beings.
But ironically, such a grim future won’t come about because of “catastrophic climate change,” as global-warming zealots claim. Rather, the earth will become the pitiful and desolate habitat for mankind they predict, with massive suffering and death – if their genuinely catastrophic agenda is actually implemented.
Dr. Joseph Mercola said, “Synthetic meat is the epitome of ultraprocessed food, and it seems naïve to think it won’t have health effects similar to other ultraprocessed junk foods.” For All-American REAL beef raised in pastures, sous vide, then freeze-dried for long-term storage, visit Whole Cows and use promo code “no junk” at checkout.
Dr. Patrick Moore, co-founder of the environmental group Greenpeace, recently said regarding the elites’ insistence on reducing greenhouse gases to “Net Zero”: “If they actually achieve Net Zero, at least 50% of the population would die of hunger and disease.”
Likewise, energy expert Alex Epstein, in his critically acclaimed book, “Fossil Future,” writes: “Today’s proposed policies to rapidly eliminate fossil fuel use would, if fully implemented, have truly apocalyptic consequences – making the world an impoverished, dangerous, and miserable place for most people. And even if fossil fuel elimination policies aren’t fully implemented,” he adds, “… even widespread restrictions on fossil fuel use that fall far short of elimination will shorten and inflict misery on billions of lives, especially in the poorest parts of the world.”
Epstein, founder of the Center for Industrial Progress, doesn’t claim fossil fuels and CO2 emissions don’t impact climate in any way. “I totally acknowledge,” he writes, “that they have contributed to the 1-degree Celsius warming we’ve experienced over the last one-hundred-plus years.”
Question: When the scientific case for catastrophic global warming and its resulting global apocalypse consists largely of a 1-degree rise in temperature over more than 130 years – in a world where global temperatures are widely acknowledged to have risen and fallen spontaneously over the ages – why are all the governments of the Western world obsessed with catastrophic climate change as their unifying principle of governing, public policy and virtually all of life?
Before addressing the astonishing truth underlying what has become, in reality, a full-fledged false religion created and exploited by global elites who want to rule the world, let’s first consider those segments of society most captivated by this apocalyptic cult.
Strangely, while claiming to follow “the science,” global warming cult followers tend to comprise the very population demonstrating the least regard for actual scientific truth in other areas of life and public policy:
* Many believe a baby inside its mother’s womb is not a human being at all – at least, not until the very moment he or she is born, when that child instantaneously morphs into a person of great value, with all the God-given and constitutional rights of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. One minute earlier, the child was a glob of worthless tissue, equivalent to a tumor that could be ripped into pieces, extracted and disposed of as medical waste. This is an entirely accurate, if graphic, representation of the prevailing belief of today’s Democratic Party, with 46 Senate Democrats having voted just last year in favor of legalizing abortion up until the very moment of birth.
* This same population segment tends to believe that seriously mentally ill men who claim they are women actually are women – and vice versa. Worse, they defend the practice of grooming thousands of emotionally fragile teenagers into undergoing horrendous amputations and other harmful, irreversible “treatments” in pursuit of gender transitions that are not only scientifically impossible, but insane.
* During the COVID-19 pandemic, despite ever-increasing scientific data regarding the virus and its scandalous origins, unprecedented negative effects of the experimental “vaccines,” and the proven safety and effectiveness of lifesaving medications like Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin, these are the people who tended to ignore the actual science and instead side with lying, power-addicted federal bureaucrats and greedy pharmaceutical companies.
* What about the news media’s obsession with climate apocalypse? Hint: “If it bleeds, it leads.” Starting well over a century ago, in 1895, the New York Times scared its readers to death with warnings of a coming “new ice age.” This media-driven hysteria lasted into the late 1920s, when the Times suddenly switched gears and warned “the earth is steadily growing warmer.” That lasted until 1954, when Fortune magazine led the way with a warning that another ice age was coming. Although the New York Times stoked “global warming” fears into the late 1950s, by 1975 it was back to “new ice age” hysteria. A few years later, the Times reverted back to panicking its readers over global warming of an “almost unprecedented magnitude.”
* More troubling, how about all the scientists who have joined the cult of the climate apocalypse? Why would they go along with an overblown, politically driven hoax? The answer, sadly, became clear during the COVID era, when many scientists, doctors and hospitals adopted the questionable views and medical practices of highly politicized and dishonest federal agencies like the FDA and the CDC. Rather than “following the science” themselves – as a few courageous and principled doctors did, and who often were seriously persecuted for their integrity – most doctors and scientists lacked the requisite courage to take a stand and risk losing their positions or even their careers. After all, the saying goes, “I have a family to support.”
* Of all the groups swept up into climate hysteria, the easiest to understand would be the millions of young people traumatized and indoctrinated daily in the government (“public”) school system about near-term, human-caused catastrophic climate change. Brainwashing a child into fearing the future and loathing the adults supposedly responsible for destroying their planet is egregious child abuse, as epitomized in the case of Greta Thunberg. Though burdened with autism, OCD and eating disorders, this very troubled 16-year-old Swedish girl somehow was presented to the world as the voice of the younger generation and an expert on climate science, scolding the entire adult population in her famous U.N. speech. “How dare you?” she thundered. “You have stolen my dreams and my childhood.” Multiply Greta Thunberg by millions, and one gets a glimpse of what government education and the news media are doing to the next generation.
‘Some kind of god’
But what about the real villains, the people who know the global warming religion of near-term apocalypse is a cruel hoax, and exists simply as a means to a greater end that has nothing at all to do with the weather?
The global elites – the super-wealthy climate-change avatars who fly into Davos in their mega-gas-guzzling-and-polluting private jets while scolding everyone else for driving cars, and who dine on steak and lobster while admonishing the rest of the world to dine on insects – these are the high priests of the global apocalyptic climate cult.
To understand them, it’s essential to dispense with the old paradigms of “liberal,” “progressive,” “democratic” and other feelgood but increasingly meaningless ideological labels. The true leaders of this movement are sociopaths whose only ideology and value system is personal wealth, power, privilege, honor and glory for themselves, and who are obsessed with ruling planet earth. They want to be gods. So far, only billionaire leftist George Soros has had the nerve to actually describe himself, to the news media, as “some kind of god.”
The heart and soul of today’s bizarre, pagan, climate-change religion, which has emerged as the primary vehicle global elites are using to completely transform and rule the world, is powerfully exposed and illuminated in the September issue of WND’s critically acclaimed Whistleblower magazine, an issue titled “CULT OF THE CLIMATE APOCALYPSE: The elites’ breathtaking strategy for ruling the world.”
Issue highlights include:
- “Cult of the climate apocalypse” by David Kupelian
- “Climate change didn’t cause the Maui fires, environmentalists did: Instead of preparing for wildfires, Hawaii was busy going ‘green’” by Daniel Greenfield
- “Major U.S. cities are considering zero beef, zero dairy, zero cars! ‘Downright daffy, not to mention leaning hard into totalitarianism’” by Bob Unruh
- “Too cold! Too hot! Too cold! Too hot! A century of climate hysteria in the news media” by David Kupelian
- “‘Another ice age?’ Time magazine’s apocalyptic warning of global cooling!”
- “Climate brainwashing … of first graders: ‘Climate change is the Left’s religion. The messaging is as heavy-handed as catechism in a religious school’” by Betsy McCaughey
- “Claim of climate ‘emergency’ debunked by 1,600 scientists! ‘Misguided science has metastasized into massive shock-journalistic pseudoscience’”
- “AOC’s chief of staff: Surprise, the ‘Green New Deal’ is all about socialism, not climate change: Confessed the radical plan is actually ‘a how-do-you-change-the-entire-economy thing’” by Art Moore
- “Wealthy elites flood the world with emissions while lecturing others to go green: Study shows 10% of households generate 40% of greenhouse gases” by Bob Unruh
- “The ‘silliness’ of Biden’s energy ‘transition’: ‘Fantasists are impervious to reality’ and rely on the equivalent of ‘pixie dust’” by Benjamin Zycher
- “America’s $100 billion climate-change flop: New study reveals that all the restrictions, regulations and giveaways have failed to stem CO2” by Stephen Moore
- “Biden admits he ‘wanted to stop all drilling,’ but was forced to follow the law: ‘We’re still pushing really very hard’” by Nick Pope
- “U.N. stokes new wave of climate hysteria: ‘If we don’t do whatever Al Gore wants us to do in next 10 years, we’re doomed’” by Robert Knight
- “Is it time to ban electric vehicles? Thanks to lithium-ion batteries, ‘cars and e-bikes are randomly blowing up in driveways and garages’” by Stephen Moore
- “Crisis creation: The left’s go-to technique for gaining power and control” by David Kupelian
- “In California, we saw, again, how easy it is to panic Americans: ‘Apparently, it is impossible for the government to cry wolf too often’” by Dennis Prager
- “Climate alarmists’ flaky ‘science’: Spotlighting the lack of typical data in fear-mongering claims” by Richard Blakley
- “4 reasons to distrust and resist the ‘climate change’ elites: ‘Politicized science coupled with propaganda is a recipe for disaster’” by Laura Hollis
- “Climate science makes a bad religion: With this ‘faith,’ ‘our lives will always have to get worse until the weather improves’” by Daniel McCarthy.
“Unfortunately,” notes bestselling author and Whistleblower Editor David Kupelian, “the high priests of the global climate cult possess an effective camouflage, one rooted in the innate decency of normal people who simply don’t comprehend what sociopaths are really like. After all, people with an intact conscience – which hopefully still includes most Americans – may readily understand the normal flaws besetting normal people, like becoming upset, angry, confused, anxious or depressed. They do not, however, readily recognize nor comprehend the sociopath’s desire to control the world, or his or her willingness to let massive numbers of people suffer and die, or their ability to look directly into a television camera – which is to say, look right into the eyes of millions of people – and lie without inner conflict. This is a breed of people animated by feelings, desires and ambitions completely foreign to decent people. So, it’s easy to be blind to this ‘ruling elite’ mindset, which includes some of the top climate change global high priests.”