SUBSCRIBE
  • Home
  • About Us
    • Contact
No Result
View All Result
Discern Report
Discern Report
  • Home
  • About Us
    • Contact
No Result
View All Result
Discern Report
No Result
View All Result
Home Type Curated

Ready or Not, an Apocalyptic Global War Is on Our Doorstep

by Michael Snyder
November 16, 2024
in Curated, Opinions
War
Retarded? Apparently, many on the “woke right” have gone full-retard with their anti-MAGA rhetoric. For REAL news, opinions, and videos that aren’t retarded, check out the fastest growing conservative and Christian news aggregator!

(End of the American Dream)—Have you noticed that there has been a lot of talk about “peace” and “safety” recently?  After all of the war that we have witnessed in 2024, I would love for 2025 to be a year of global peace.  But right now global events are taking us in the other direction very rapidly.  An apocalyptic global war is on our doorstep, but most people in the western world are still in denial about what is happening right in front of our eyes. On Thursday, the head of the Iranian Army warned that his nation will soon deliver a “crushing” blow to Israel…

In a Thursday meeting with family members of Major Sajjad Mansouri – who was reportedly killed during the Oct. 26 Israeli strikes – Commander-in-Chief of the Iranian Army Major General Seyyed Abdolrahim Mousavi promised a “crushing” blow to Israel.

“We will determine the time and manner of our response. There will be no hesitation when the time comes, and our reply will surely be crushing,” he said according to Tehran-based news outlet Iran Front Page News, echoing threats issued by Iran’s supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei earlier this month when he said Tehran would issue a “crushing response.”

Similarly, Deputy Commander of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Ali Fadavi on Thursday said, “The entire world will bear witness as the complete downfall of the Zionist regime fulfills the triumph of righteousness over falsehood.”

Of course Israel has already promised that it will respond to any attack by hitting Iran even harder than it did last time.

Buy physical precious metals before the next gold and silver surge. Don’t buy numismatics! Buy pure bullion instead. Whether with cash or retirement funds, learn how we can help you prepare for financial turbulence ahead.

In fact, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is suggesting that Iran’s oil fields could be a target…

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu hinted that the IDF would hit Iranian oil fields should Tehran make good on its threat to launch another ballistic missile attack on Israel.

“Another attack on Israel would simply cripple Iran’s economy,” Netanyahu said in an unusual English-language message he directed at the Iranian people.

Can you imagine what that would do to the price of oil?

Israel’s defense minister wants to go a step further.  He is publicly suggesting that now is the time to wipe out Iran’s nuclear facilities…

Grossi’s comments came during a news conference Thursday and just three days after Israeli Defense Minister Israel Katz on Monday said that Iran was “more exposed than ever [for] strikes on its nuclear facilities.”

“We have the opportunity to achieve our most important goal – to thwart and eliminate the existential threat to the State of Israel,” he added.

If Israel goes after those nuclear facilities, there will be no turning back.

Both nations would start pummeling one another until only one side is left standing.

Meanwhile, the IDF is now bombing Syria on a daily basis…

Israeli attacks on Syria have become daily, and now the United States is ramping up its own attacks in the northeast of the country as well.

On Thursday Israeli warplanes launched attacks on two residential buildings in the Damascus suburbs – one in Mazzeh and the other in Qudsaya, which lies west of the capital. Regional reports said that many people were killed, and Syrian state SANA posted photos of bombed-out apartments.

Israeli Army Radio in a rare acknowledgement appeared to confirm the Israeli attack while claiming the fresh attacks targeted the Syrian headquarters the Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) group, which is fighting alongside Hamas in Gaza, and has held Israeli citizens captive since Oct.7, 2023.

We really are on the brink of an uncontrollable regional war in the Middle East, and it should deeply alarm all of us that Turkey has decided to officially cut off all relations with Israel…

President Recep Tayyip Erdogan announced that Turkey has officially severed relations with Israel, according to reports in Turkish media.

News outlet Medya Ege reported Erdogan to have said, “We, as the State and Government of the Republic of Turkey, have cut off relations with Israel. We do not have any relationship with Israel at this point. Period.”

This is such a dangerous time.

Donald Trump will not take office for more than two months, and nobody in the Middle East really cares what the lame duck Biden administration has to say at this point. I have a feeling that things will soon get really, really crazy in the region.

In Ukraine, Russian forces just launched a very large missile attack against the capital city of Kyiv…

As world diplomacy is working overtime in this transitional period in America, the Russian Federation forces continue in their overwhelming campaign against Ukraine.

After almost four months of ‘saving missiles’, this early morning (13), explosions rocked Kiev as Russia launched its first missile attack on the Ukrainian capital since August.

Kiev citizens have been expecting a missile attack for a while now, worrying that it could deal a new blow to the hobbled energy system and cause blackouts during the winter.

The Ukrainians are extremely concerned about what will happen once Trump gets into the White House, and it is being suggested that Ukraine could actually build “hundreds of nuclear warheads for rudimentary bombs” if U.S. financial support for the war is pulled…

Ukraine has enough plutonium to construct hundreds of nuclear warheads for rudimentary bombs akin to the first atomic weapons dropped on Japan by the US in 1945, a new report has revealed.

A briefing paper prepared for Ukraine’s Defence Ministry said Kyiv could develop small dirty bombs within months if Donald Trump pulls US military aid.

Despite giving up its nuclear arsenal in 1996, Kyiv is still in control of nine operational reactors and has significant expertise on how to build the weapons.

The Ukrainians are losing the war, and I think that they have become so desperate that they would actually use such weapons.

Advisor Bullion Gold Surge

Of course the moment that the Ukrainians use a dirty bomb, the Russians will nuke them into oblivion.

Speaking of the Russians, it is being reported that 12,000 North Korean troops are now assisting the Russian Army as it attempts to retake the Kursk region…

It was revealed last month that 12,000 North Korean troops had been sent to Ukraine to fight on behalf of Russia. Now, they are reported to have been deployed to Kursk as part of the Russian counter-offensive, while Pyongyang this week ratified a landmark new defence pact with Moscow.

The North Koreans also just tested a nuclear missile that has enough range to reach the continental United States, and they continue to threaten to invade South Korea.

We will want to watch North Korea very carefully in the months ahead.

We will also want to watch the situation in Taiwan.  Apparently, the Taiwanese government is interested in a “massive $15 billion military weapons deal” once Trump’s term begins…

Taiwan has told the incoming Trump administration it is interested in securing a massive $15 billion military weapons deal with the United States, the Financial Times reported exclusively on Tuesday (November 12).

Taiwanese defense has been brought to the forefront of the world stage amid heightened tensions with China, whose government denies Taiwan’s independence and wants to annex the island nation through war if necessary.

Citing anonymous Taiwanese official sources, the FT said Taipei’s inquiries about a defense deal include interest in procuring the Aegis destroyer, and possibly 60 F-35s, four Advanced Hawkeyes, 10 retired vessels and 400 Patriot missiles.

Needless to say, the Chinese would be absolutely furious if such a deal actually happens.

Heaven's Harvest

Our relations with China have been going downhill for quite a while now, and it appears that the incoming administration will have “China hawks” in quite a few key positions…

President-elect Donald Trump has apparently decided to appoint China hawks Marco Rubio and Mike Waltz to the positions of secretary of state and national security adviser respectively.

In addition, Fox News host Pete Hegseth – who once said “China is building an army to defeat America” to the post of defence secretary, while John Ratcliffe is set to be CIA chief. Ratcliffe has called China the top threat to American interests.

This could offer the clearest indication yet of Trump’s intent when it comes to China and Taiwan. While the presidential election winner has called out Taiwan for what he sees as stealing US jobs in the past, chances are he knows the US will have to come to the island democracy’s defence should Beijing invade or blockade.

For a very long time, I have been relentlessly warning my readers about an apocalyptic war with Russia, an apocalyptic war with China, and an apocalyptic war in the Middle East.

Two of those wars have already started, and I believe that it won’t be too long before the third one erupts. Ultimately, historians will probably regard all of these wars as part of one gigantic global war.

We are the World War III generation, and most people out there won’t even realize what is happening until it is too late to do anything about it.

Michael’s new book entitled “Why” is available in paperback and for the Kindle on Amazon.com, and you can subscribe to his Substack newsletter at michaeltsnyder.substack.com.

Antidote





Two Storms, One Harvest

Empty Shelves

Every food crisis in living memory has been a one-shock event. The 2008 price spike was a commodity bubble. The 2020 shortages were a logistics failure. The 2022 grain scare was a war on one exporter’s ports. Each time, the system bent, adjusted, and recovered, and each time the experts assured us afterward that global markets are simply too big and too diversified to fail.

What nobody in Washington seems eager to discuss is that 2026 is shaping up to be something the modern food system has never actually faced. Two independent shocks, one climatic and one geopolitical, are converging on the same harvest cycle at the same time. Not sequentially. Simultaneously.

Start with the weather. The Pacific Ocean is currently building toward what forecasters now openly call a record event. NOAA’s Climate Prediction Center puts the odds of at least a strong El Niño near 88 percent, with roughly two in three odds it reaches “very strong” status, the tier reserved for perhaps three or four events in the entire satellite era. Every major global model now projects a median peak in Super El Niño territory, and most of them project it exceeding the 2015-16 event, which until now held the modern record. Sea surface anomalies were already brushing the super threshold in mid-July, months before these events normally peak. The atmosphere has already shifted into El Niño mode, and the event is forecast to crest in late fall and early winter.

This is not about “climate change.” It’s about the standard cycles of weather, and the cycle we’re currently in is one that has likely devastated societies in the past. We’re better prepared as a society today, but not all Americans are equally prepared.

Serious households have started doing the quiet math on their own. Grocery bills tell part of the story, and the forecast maps tell the rest, which is why long-term food storage has moved from fringe hobby to mainstream line item in the family budget, with established suppliers like Heaven’s Harvest seeing demand from people who five years ago would have rolled their eyes at the idea. That instinct is not paranoia. It is pattern recognition, and the pattern is worth walking through carefully.

Editor’s Note: Heaven’s Harvest IS a sponsor, but the warnings of this article are real and would be written even if we didn’t have a survival food sponsor. With that said, those who take advantage of what they offer can use promo code “Patriot” for 15% off.

The Fertilizer Clock Is Already Running

While the Pacific warms, the second shock has been unfolding in the Strait of Hormuz. The conflict with Iran turned the world’s most important energy chokepoint into a contested waterway, and the consequences reach far beyond the gas pump. Roughly a third of global fertilizer trade moves through Hormuz, and the disruption sent urea prices up 86 percent year over year by March, with a 53 percent jump in a single month.

The World Bank projects energy prices rising about 24 percent in 2026 and fertilizer about 31 percent. By its own accounting, fertilizer prices ran 35 percent higher in the first five months of this year than the same period last year.

Here is the mechanism the nightly news will not explain. Fertilizer is not a grocery item. It is a time-delayed input. The nitrogen a farmer in Iowa or Punjab could not afford to apply this spring does not show up as a problem this spring. It shows up as a thinner harvest six to twelve months later.

The World Bank’s own food security brief concedes that the effects of reduced applications earlier this season “are likely to become visible only later in harvest outcomes.” Translate that from institutional language into plain English and it means this. The damage is already done, it is already in the ground, and we are simply waiting for it to arrive on the shelf.

Now check the calendar. Six to twelve months from the spring planting season lands us squarely in late 2026 and early 2027. Which is precisely when the strongest El Niño in the instrumental record is forecast to peak, bringing its signature droughts to Southeast Asia, Australia, southern Africa, northern Brazil, and South Asia, the very regions that grow the world’s rice, sugar, and oilseeds.

The World Bank warns openly that a strong El Niño “could disrupt multiple crop belts simultaneously” on top of the conflict-driven input costs. Their baseline projection assumes the Middle East disruptions ease by autumn. What in the last two years of Middle East history suggests that assumption is safe?

The System Has No Slack Left

The comfortable answer is that global markets always adjust. But adjustment requires slack, and the slack is gone. Global cereal production is expected to decline from last year’s records even before El Niño does its work. The UN World Food Programme, hardly a den of right-wing preppers, is calling this the most significant disruption to its supply chains since Covid and the invasion of Ukraine, and its supply chain director put the stakes bluntly.

Today’s supply chain challenges are tomorrow’s hunger crisis.

There is also a political dimension that markets cannot price. When food gets scarce, governments do not behave like economists. They behave like politicians. Export bans, hoarding mandates, and panic buying at the national level turned the modest rice shortfall of 2008 into a global crisis, and analysts are already warning that import-dependent nations are the first dominoes.

The 2015-16 Super El Niño, a far weaker event than what is now forecast, threw tens of millions into food stress across Africa and Asia. This one is projected to be stronger, and it arrives with fertilizer already rationed by price and shipping lanes already contested by missiles.

What Joseph Knew

Scripture does not treat preparation for lean years as faithlessness. It treats it as wisdom delivered in advance to those willing to act on it.

Behold, there come seven years of great plenty throughout all the land of Egypt: And there shall arise after them seven years of famine; and all the plenty shall be forgotten in the land of Egypt.

Joseph did not respond to that warning with a hashtag or a committee. He stored grain during the years of abundance, and when the famine came, Egypt stood while its neighbors begged. The lesson is not that famine is certain. It is that the time to prepare is precisely when preparation still looks optional.

Nobody who filled a pantry in a year of plenty has ever regretted it, and nobody standing in an empty aisle has ever been glad he waited for certainty.

None of this calls for panic, and panic is the enemy of sound judgment anyway. It calls for the same unglamorous prudence our grandparents considered ordinary. Keep some cash margin, know your local growers, and put real food in deep storage while it is cheap and available, because the entire arc of this story is that cheap and available is a closing window.

Families looking for a straightforward place to start can visit Heaven’s Harvest and use promo code Patriot for 15 percent off long-term storable food. The forecasts may yet soften, the strait may yet reopen, and we should pray they do. But hope is a fine thing to hold and a foolish thing to eat.

Tags: End of the American DreamIranIsraelLedeRussiaTaiwanTop StoryUkraineWarWWIII
Next Post
Preservation: It's What's for Dinner - GOP Senate and House Leaders Warn Biden Admin to Hang Onto Docs

Preservation: It's What's for Dinner - GOP Senate and House Leaders Warn Biden Admin to Hang Onto Docs

Comments 7

  1. Dan B says:
    2 years ago

    This is silly end times sensationalism. Israel can flatten Iran if it wants to and they have demonstrated it. Iran is a dog without any teeth.

    Reply
  2. Ben says:
    2 years ago

    I’d suggest we remain on the cusp of the Tribulation described by Jesus in Matthew 24. Nevertheless, It may be that God has given America a reprieve from judgment in answer to the prayers of millions of Americans! I don’t know, time will tell! LORD willing, He will call His Church home soon, but in the interim, very difficult times seem unavoidable! Turn to Jesus and live; time is short!

    Reply
  3. B Seidem says:
    2 years ago

    No global war from these regional conflicts esp when Israel is involved. Clickbait.

    Reply
    • miguel says:
      2 years ago

      Time will tell.

      Reply
  4. morton says:
    2 years ago

    Michael Snyder – thank you for continuing to update us on the current/future WW3.

    Reply
  5. SleeperCell Patriot says:
    2 years ago

    Too many signs haven’t yet happened for it to be the great end sequence to Revelation, biblically speaking. It is not yet time. We might not know the hour but we are given plenty of signs to watch for. There will always be wars and rumors of war until Lord Jesus comes back. Might be another war but it isn’t even close to the BIG one that will bring about one world gov’t, the antichrist figure, and all the rest of it.

    Reply
  6. Ploni says:
    2 years ago

    Rucker, why do you publish the ramblings of this uncredentialed non-expert? Because he’s a Jewish apostate who joined your sect?

    Reply

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

  • About Us
  • America First Newsletter
  • Contact
  • Home
  • Integrating With Augusta Precious Metals
  • Newsletter
  • Privacy Policy
Site Operated By JD Rucker.

© 2023 America First Report.

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Original
  • Curated
  • Aggregated
  • News
  • Opinions
  • Videos
  • Podcasts
  • About Us
  • Contact
  • Privacy Policy

© 2023 America First Report.