SUBSCRIBE
  • Home
  • About Us
    • Contact
No Result
View All Result
Discern Report
Discern Report
  • Home
  • About Us
    • Contact
No Result
View All Result
Discern Report
No Result
View All Result
Home Type Aggregated

New Fraud Suspects Include Duo Charged in Alleged $46 Million Autism Scheme

by Alpha News
May 23, 2026
in Aggregated, News
Alpha News
Pro-MAGA. Pro-Trump. Pro-America. Pro-Family. Most importantly, Pro-Jesus. Here’s the news aggregator that delivers what America needs right now: jdrucker.com

In this Alpha News article, Luke Sprinkel reports that federal authorities have announced criminal charges against 15 people accused of defrauding government programs in Minnesota, including a major alleged Medicaid autism-services scheme.

  • Federal prosecutors announced charges against 15 defendants tied to alleged fraud in Minnesota government programs, continuing what officials described as a broader fraud crackdown.
  • The most prominent case involves Shamso Ahmed Hassan and Hanaan Mursal Yusuf of Brooklyn Park, who were indicted in an alleged $46.6 million scheme involving Minnesota Medicaid’s Early Intensive Developmental and Behavioral Intervention program.
  • According to the DOJ, roughly $21.2 million was paid out in the alleged autism-services fraud scheme.
  • Federal officials said Hassan was connected to Star Autism Center and Smart Therapy Center, while Yusuf reportedly worked for Smart Therapy Center.
  • Prosecutors allege the defendants paid kickbacks to families to send children to the centers so Medicaid could be billed for services that were allegedly not provided or not reimbursable.
  • Eight of the 15 indictments involved Minnesota’s now-shuttered Housing Stabilization Services program, which officials had previously deemed high-risk for fraud.
  • Other defendants were accused of schemes involving Individualized Home Supports, Integrated Community Supports, child care assistance, and federal Child Nutrition Program funds connected to the Feeding Our Future scandal.
  • The article notes that some of the new suspects are from Pennsylvania, echoing prior concerns about “fraud tourism” in Minnesota’s welfare and Medicaid programs.
  • A senior DOJ official said at the press conference that the latest charges are only the “beginning” of federal work in Minnesota.

Read the full story: https://alphanews.org/new-fraud-suspects-include-duo-charged-in-alleged-46-million-autism-scheme/



At last, a conservative news aggregator that does not bow to the woke right.
Advisor Bullion Gold Surge

Next Post
Paul Washer

Paul Washer: Is It Well With Your Soul?

  • About Us
  • America First Newsletter
  • Contact
  • Home
  • Integrating With Augusta Precious Metals
  • Newsletter
  • Privacy Policy
Site Operated By JD Rucker.

© 2023 America First Report.

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Original
  • Curated
  • Aggregated
  • News
  • Opinions
  • Videos
  • Podcasts
  • About Us
  • Contact
  • Privacy Policy

© 2023 America First Report.

Are you sure want to unlock this post?
Unlock left : 0
Are you sure want to cancel subscription?